遊學英文 每日一句:日常生活交通篇
Q:對不起,我聽不懂. 但我是來這兒學英文的 (試用於"愛發問的海關" 和 "各種聽不懂情境")
A:Sorry, I don't understand but I come here to learn English.
Q:不好意思,請告訴我哪裡有公車站?
A:Excuse me, could you show me where the bus stop is, please?
Q:我要買巴士月票,請問去哪兒買?(國外城市, 巴士多採月票制, 不限制乘坐次數)
A:Where can I buy the monthly bus ticket?
Q:可以告訴我那一站該下車嗎?(適用第一天到校,搭車卻不清楚那站該下?)
A:Can you tell me which stop I should get off? (不要忘記同時示出學校地址)
Q:我是學生, 要辦理學生折扣的地鐵卡 (似臺北悠遊卡)
A:I'm a student and want to apply a student oyster photocard.
Q:請問怎麼找登機門?
A:Excuse me. Where can I find the boarding gate?
Q:我找不到我的行李,可以麻煩你嗎?
A:I couldn't find my luggages. Can I trouble you to help?
Q:不好意思,我找不到接機人,可以幫我嗎?(適用:在機場旅客服務中心的櫃台)
A:Excuse me, I couldn't find the person who needs to pick up me. Can I trouble you to help?
Q:我錯過下一個班機,怎麼辦?
A:I miss my connecting flight. What to do?
Q:因為艾琳颶風,我的班機取消,不能如期飛去紐約
A:My flight was canceled due to Hurricane Irene. I won't be arriving in New York as planned.